Alloy Wheel Insurance is designed to contribute towards the cost of repairing your alloys in the event of them getting damaged. We cover Diamond Cut Alloys and Standard Alloys.
Tyre Insurance is designed to contribute towards the cost of repairing/replacing tyres to your vehicle in the event of them getting damaged.
These damages could be caused by:
|Alloy Wheel Insurance||Tyre Insurance|
|Covers accidental damage to the alloys resulting in need for cosmetic repair.|
Covers tyres for repair or replacement or puncture in case of:
- Accidental damage
- Malicious damage by a third party
- Up to 6 Alloy Wheels per year up to repair amount of £110.
- If an Alloy is beyond normal cosmetic repair but can be repaired by Lathe Skim Technique then the customer is reimbursed £110.
- If an Alloy is damaged beyond repair then the customer is reimbursed £150.
The policy includes:
- Unlimited repairs to Tyres - for punctures etc.
- Tyres replaced if not able to be repaired - 5 replacement Tyres per annum.
- Tyre balancing, materials and labour up to the certificate amount.
|Purchasable within 30 days of delivery of the vehicle.||Purchasable within 30 days of delivery of the vehicle.|