With Nissan's European Road Assistance, you can remain safe and mobile whatever your journey. All New Nissan Cars Come Complete with Three Years Cover. Our Roadside Assistance keeps you on the road with minimum hassle, covering the unlikely event of a flat battery, engine failure etc.
After the 3 years, if you keep servicing your Car with a registered Nissan Dealership every year you will continue to receive the Nissan Roadside Assistance.
Your Vehicle Cover will Include:
- Roadside Repair
- If the problem can't be solved at the roadside, or if your vehicle is immobilised in an accident, it would be recovered and towed to your nearest home* dealer (if within 30 miles) or the nearest Nissan dealer for repair.
If your vehicle breaks down, either as a result of mechanical or self-induced breakdown or accident, and cannot be fixed at the roadside or on the same day at the dealer, Nissan European Roadside Assistance also includes these additional services for problems covered by the Nissan warranty:
UK and European services are provided by RAC Motoring services, Registered No. 1424399 (Registered office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW). Terms and conditions apply. Please note, the additional services outlined on this page are available in the event of a 'warranty' immobilisation or breakdown, self-induced incidents or accidents.
- A Replacement Vehicle: this will be provided for a maximum of 3 working days or until your vehicle is repaired.
- Hotel Accommodation: you will be offered a B&B accommodation in a 3 star hotel for a maximum of 3 nights if required whilst your vehicle is repaired.
- Public Transport: You and your passengers could choose to continue your journey via public transport, with the following options (a) Taxi up to 30 miles (b) Train or ship, 1st class (c) Plane ticket, economy if the incident happens over 625 miles from home. The driver would also be covered for the journey to return and collect the vehicle.
- Repatriation: If your vehicle is immobilised or unavailable for more than three working days** due to a breakdown and has been towed to a Nissan dealer, Nissan European Roadside Assistance will repatriate the vehicle, driver, passengers and luggage to your home* dealer.